Configuring your photovoltaic plant with Solar-Planit
Thanks to our Solar Planit software, you can calculate and achieve the best configuration for installing a photovoltaic plant using our novotegra system – free of charge. The platform enables you to simply and quickly plan the static layout of the system according to Eurocode standards. In particular, it will create a list of the component codes required for installation and calculate the costs of materials estimated for the system design.
The advantages of Solar-Planit
- You can design the complete system, step by step, in one single tool;
- It is a completely free platform that you can access at: www.solar-planit.it/solarplanit/;
- You can start designing your plant after quick registration on the platform;
- The system provides detailed documentation and an archive of your designs;
- It creates designs that are safe and in accordance with Eurocode standards and regulations.
|Roof||Enter roof dimensions|
|Covering||Complete data on the roof covering|
|Roof construction||Enter the data on roof construction|
|Location||Choose your location|
|Modules and mounting system||Choose the type of module and fastening system|
|Module configuration||Position the modules and obstacles|
|3D layout||Display a 3D preview|
|Results||Create the list of materials including costs and the calculation of static loads.|