Our future is built on solid ground

Your trusted partner for solar energy.

To overview

Quality products, reliable services 

As a leading wholesaler we provide the reliability and expertise to achieve your commercial objectives. We guarantee a high-quality service at every stage: from the initial design to choosing the ideal components, and providing the best materials, right through to post-sales. Our technical and commercial consultancy service ensures every logistical element is managed efficiently and effectively. 

With 20 years’ experience in solar energy, we have some of the best expertise in the sector. We value our clients and suppliers, who are amongst the most knowledgeable and highly-regarded internationally.

EuPD Research, a market research institution, nominated us Top PV Supplier three times (in 2013, 2016 and 2018). It confirms our position as one of the best Italian distributors in the photovoltaic sector, and a level of client satisfaction far above average.

Our vision: r.e.think energy

We are expanding renewable energy at an international level, thanks to the size of BayWa AG, its global network and financial robustness. Our motto expresses exactly what we do: rethink energy. We continuously reinvent renewable energy by proposing fully-integrated energy solutions, creating new business models and finding new answers to old questions.

Our story: solid roots for prosperous growth  

BayWa r.e. has been operating in Italy since 1998 as a specialist distribution company in photovoltaic systems. Born as Tecno Spot as a result of the entrepreneurial passion of Gert Gremes, our company is rapidly growing and contributes to the distribution and development of photovoltaic systems throughout Italy, as a leading specialist distributor. BayWa r.e. Group acquired 70% of the shares in the company in 2011 and acquired the remaining 30% in 2014. 2017 was our year of rebranding when we officially became BayWa r.e. Solar Systems S.r.l. Thanks to a completely new image and brand in the Italian market, we are now able to combine the strength of a global organisation with the local expertise gained from over 20 years of experience in the country.

We use cookies to adapt this website to your needs as well as to improve our services. The further use of the website is understood as consent to our regulations on cookies.

More OK
Back to top