Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Wind Project Engineer.
Wind Project Engineer
- Design and implementation of wind/solar resource measurement campaigns, managing GIS and overseeing surveying activities;
- Creation and optimization of layouts, both indicative and detailed, tailored to suit the stage of the development;
- Producing energy yield estimates and uncertainty assessments to guide investment decisions;
- Manage technical due diligence to support M&A activities;
- Preparing project documentation for procurement programs, PPA applications and financial close;
- Managing grid and interconnection studies to determine technical capacity and rank grid connection options;
- Site visits to confirm technical assumptions and gather data;
- Maintaining the overall project schedule through ensuring timely deliverables within budget;
- Reporting progress to management and tracking key risks/issues. Maintaining a project technical execution plan;
- Travel out of country for business as required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical / civil / electrical or any relevant engineering or scientific field from an accredited university;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred, previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not a must and each candidate shall be considered on merit;
- Attention to detail is a must, able to demonstrate sound engineering judgement;
- Must be fluent in English (both oral and written);
- Asian language skills an advantage (particularly Japanese or Vietnamese);
- Proficiency in CAD and/or GIS design tools is required;
- Proficiency in Windfarmer / Windpro or similar industry standard design tools is required;
- Strong interpersonal, prioritizing, and time management skills;
- Desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment alongside people with different backgrounds;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to across Asia to facilitate project needs.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.