Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Teamcoordinator (m/f) for Project Manager Solar EU.
Teamleader (m/f) Greenfield Development Solar EMEA
- Central coordination of the greenfield project development team located in Spain, France, Italy and Germany
- Coordination of processes and standards with other departments (e.g. design, legal) and country manager,
- Business development of new markets
- Continuous improvement of greenfield development processes in the different countries
- Supporting and monitoring the Greenfield development team to build up a sizeable project pipeline for EMEA region
- Business, technical or legal university degree
- Qualified professional experience in greenfield project development, ideally in the photovoltaic sector
- First leadership experience
- High degree of self-responsibility, entrepreneurial understanding and flexibility
- Good negotiation management, coupled with high sensitivity to different mentalities and practices in an international business environment
- Fluent spoken and written business English; ideally, a further European foreign language
- High willingness to travel
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.