Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in the Business Unit BayWa r.e. Services – a unit within the BayWa r.e. renewable energy Group, and are currently looking for a Manager Digital Transformation (m/f/d).
Manager Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
- You create transparency and structure in our global service process landscape
- You implement the mindset of Waterfall and Agile project management and process efficiency
- You manage international cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities and implement the relevant solutions
- You develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring operational feasibility
- You manage the relationship with all internal and external customers, including digital partners, by coordinating the initiatives in key digital related areas
- You ensure that all defined projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget, using either Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You analyze data of existing processes and information flows and define & measure efficiency targets
- You advise executive teams on best practices and progress using specific reporting methods and communication
- You coach our employees about processes, project management frameworks and efficiency
- You are the expert in all questions of project process models such as Waterfall, Agile or hybrid to implement and optimize project management within our company
- You have a keen sense for stakeholder management and you can easily adapt to different kinds of contexts
- You have already helped teams to reach project goals as an experienced project manager or project lead in complex projects within business environments
- You are a highly motivated and born people´s manager with exceptional skills in communication, self-organization
- You have sure instincts to read and to deal with the informal company policy and hierarchy
- You are highly skilled and experienced in designing and facilitating workshops and trainings
- You surprise as by thinking out of the box and your innovation-drivenness
- You have fluent written & oral English and German skills
- You have Waterfall and/or Agile PM certifications (IPMA/GPM, PMI, PRINCE2, scrum.org, etc.) and you are familiar with digital collaboration and PM tools
- You have a good digital platform understanding and affinity, as well as experience in working with MS Office
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.