Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer (m/f/d).
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
- You develop and design customized technical solutions in cooperation with both teams, Sales and Product & Solution development
- You plan PV rooftop and ground-mounted projects from 100kW up to 10MW, battery storage systems and E-mobility charging solutions, including the electrical layouts for high- and low voltage
- You perform technical project assessments/due diligence
- You care for electrical grid connections according to the local requirements in collaboration with local partner
- You are responsible for communications and control systems design of the projects, also linked to energy management systems
- You collaborate with the Project Management internally and consult for the installation and operation phase of the project
- You are an electrical engineer, or have a comparable education and experience in the field of electrical engineering
- You have first professional job experience in electrical engineering, preferable in renewable energy solar, storage or E-mobility
- You are proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD, and professional PV design software like Helios 3D, PV*SOL. Additional experiences are welcome but not necessary
- You own a high degree of self-motivation, self-driven way of working, discretion and loyalty
- Additionally, you show a fast comprehension in new and complex contents, flexibility, solution orientation and a team driven personality
- You are fluent speaking and excellent written in German and English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.