act renewable is an independent advisory firm, established in 2018, on a mission to help companies achieve their full renewable energy potential. We are a joint venture between renewable energy developer BayWa r.e. renewable energy and environmental consulting firm RESET Carbon. Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Customer relations manager (m/f/d).
Customer relations manager
- You will be responsible for developing strong client relationships, market and sell act renewable services in key focus sectors and markets, among multinational corporates.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing sales activities for primarily new clients/sectors.
- You will be responsible for build and execute the sales process and funnel for act renewable.
- You have ideally 4-8 years of experience within environmental or management consultancy.
- You have a solid record within sales and market experience within consultancy.
- You know the private sector market and have a strong network within multinational cooperation’s.
- You have a good knowledge of renewable energy and /or environmental sustainability.
- You have build, structured and executed sales processes in the past, and have experience working with sales pipelines and portfolio management.
- You are structured, organized and disciplined and believes in the benefits of a strong team and cooperation
- You are good at understanding clients problems, and translating them in to services and deliverables.
- You enjoy dealing with many different tasks and short deadlines - yet have strong focus on delivery and execution.
- Are motivated by working in an international team, within a young, agile and fast moving company.
- You are fluent in English – writing and speaking, and preferably understands some German.
In case you are interested in the position, please send us a short motivation letter and a CV.