01. May 2017

Tecno Spot is part of BayWa r.e. Renewable energy

For almost 20 years, our goal is to create sources of clean energy and actively work for a new energy revolution. Our customers joined us and took up the challenge to install a variety of photovoltaic systems in their environment and to work with a collaborative approach on the renewable energy supply. This has strengthened us and we are happy to continue to work on the expansion of renewable energies.

The future, however, requires changes: Tecno Spot will be part of BayWa r.e. renewable energy. The company group bundles the activities of the listed company BayWa AG in the field of ​​renewable energies. The BayWa r.e. renewable energy concentrates on the know-how and experience of long-standing specialists in the fields of solar energy, wind power, biogas and geothermal energy in the various group's companies. By the new, common and uniform appearance under the brand BayWa r.e. we are creating a considerable competitive advantage by taking advantage of BayWa AG's strong brand awareness and financial strength.

The transition began in 2011, when BayWa r.e. acquired 70% of the shares and was continued in 2014 with the acquisition of the remaining 30%. In May 2017, the last step of the transition was completed, leaving Tecno Spot under the new name BayWa r.e. Solar Systems srl. As our name and appearance change, our contacts, our service, our reliability and our high quality standards remain unchanged. We are delighted to be able to ensure continuity in the long term through these steps and to continue being able to offer direct support: honest and competent.

We are looking forward to the upcoming challenges that will set new standards in the promising market for renewable energies. We build a better energy together!