novotegra - the perfect solution for any roof
The new novotegra fastening system combines the best of two trade marks: the novotegra locking system and the robust Creotecc insertion system. The mounting and assembly methodology adopted in photovoltaic systems has to be highly effective: The mounting has to firmly fasten the modules and be made using weather-resistant materials and occasionally they may have to bear very heavy loads.
This is why we create our mounting systems in durable and corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel. These elements comply with the Eurocode standards with respect to load capacities; they are extremely robust and resistant, also in the presence of heavy snow and strong winds. We use high quality materials and reliable production methods. With our certification and approval we can ensure that the high-quality characteristics will remain constant for years to come.
- Made to measure: Structural and fastening designs available for a wide range of roofing types
- Flexible: Many different solutions can be found, depending on the type of photovoltaic module and the type of roof
- Adaptable: Components are selected on a case-by-case basis and in relation to the various system requirements
- Static: Sizing of the mounting system, with TUV certification
Determination of loads
Eurocode standards: For all major European countries
- Optically attractive visualizations: 3D mounting, sizing and planning of the roof installation
- Dimensioning of components: Static analysis of the entire system and maximum-load control of each component occurs using our free software solar-planit.it
- Entirely customizable system documentation. Customized solutions for constructors, installation sites and project documentation
We can provide you with a 10-year product warranty on novotegra systems because:
- all components are made from durable materials
- all components are manufactured to fit together perfectly
- the sizing and design of our mounting systems meets all of the Eurocode rules and standards
Installation layout with Solar-Planit
In order to easily calculate the optimal configuration for each novotegra installation, we provide you with our own Solar-Planit software. This program enables you to quickly and easily design the static layout of your system according to Eurocode standards. Solar-Planit will then put together a parts list of the necessary components and calculate the estimated material costs of the system design. It can also generate a sketch of the system for your use. Solar-Planit is a web-based platform and is available for free use at: www.solar-planit.de
- It's a free system. Just register and log in to the site www.solar-planit.it and you can begin!
- Monthly Webinars with our novotegra experts, and free participation in our seminars.
- The online solution allows for a rapid decision-making process and project approval.
- Project security and safety - online planning that respects Eurocode regulations.